Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bald Cheek

I am a very anxious person. I am very insecure about many things - my career, my love life, my friendships, and indeed many aspects of my physical appearance. However, there is one thing about which I am not and I have never been insecure, and that is the fact that I am prematurely bald. It seems like such a trivial thing, which is why I find Mark Oaten's claims so ridiculous. He must have had a very easy life indeed if something so small has led to such an extreme reaction.

I would also like to say that I offer no excuse for any indiscretions, sexual or otherwise, with which I may have been involved, and I am willing to take full moral responsibility for all of them.

3 Comments:

At 7:40 pm, Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Oh dear. Sounds like a new designer offense. "My hair made me do it!"

;-)

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger kimananda said...

Now you realize, don't you, that if you never offer any patheticly bad excuses for your indiscretions, then you'll be ignored by the media and your political career will never take off. ;-)

 
At 11:43 pm, Blogger James Medhurst said...

Attila, I can certainly see a few desparate lawyers trying it.

And, Kim, I don't particularly want a political career, especially if you have to get involved in some of the things that politicians get up to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home