Monday, October 31, 2005

The End...for now

I have decided to wind my blog up for the moment for a number of reasons. My original enthusiasm has diminished and I am starting to experience blog lethargy. Also, now that I have started my law classes, there are a lot more contraints of my time which make it difficult for me to commit to regular posting. Furthermore, there are a number of other things going on in my life, which occupy me considerably and, which, for various reasons, it is impossible for me to talk about in a public forum. This is highly frustrating and makes my postings feel somehow incomplete and dishonest. I apologise for anyone who has been checking his blog regularly waiting patiently for new developments. However, I will still try to keep up to date with all of your blogs and let you know when I feel ready to get my own up and running again. Until then, goodbye.

3 Comments:

At 3:33 pm, Blogger kimananda said...

I'm sorry too to hear that my blogging mentor (that's you) has been hit by the dreaded blog lethargy. But I know you need the time. I look forward to when the lethargy subsides!

 
At 9:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ti's a shame yes. I've been reading your blog, on and off, for a few months James. Very interesting. I too, can now recall your account of the London bombings also (thanks for reminding me mumpy. It's easy for the rest of us in the UK to be somewhat out of touch with such devistating situations as, some of us more serious minded people, just don't think it'll happen in our town.

Well, all the best for the law study. No doubt you'll be back for a relaunch sometime in the future.

All the best,

Justin

 
At 1:17 pm, Blogger Neets said...

its a long time since you wrote this post i hope things aare lookin brighter now. take care. and get back to bloggin. hope to see you in action soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home