Wednesday, July 06, 2005

James in "active social life" shocker

I haven't posted for a little while because I have had a busy weekend. I had a rather hot Ethiopian meal, I went clubbing, and played poker with friends. I appreciate a hectic social life more than most because I can remember having few friends and being very lonely in my early twenties. Quite a few people seem to take this for granted. I was often told that everyone feels insecure around others, however popular they are, and I was reminded of this for a few uncomfortable moments at the restaurant. However, once I got chatting, I was fine and I ended up having a really great evening, which goes to show that having friends is incredibly important to pull yourself out of your paranoid thoughts. So never take them for granted!

1 Comments:

At 9:15 am, Blogger kimananda said...

Hey, that sounds like fun (especially the Ethiopian food part). Hmmm...first you inspire me to finally start my blog...any chance you'll now inspire me to get an active social life? Nah, not a chance! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home